Amanda's passion is creating and implementing strong marketing campaigns that increase customer engagement and revenue. Her curious mind means she's always looking for new ways to tell a story and position a product, and she's highly focused on targeted strategies that effectively reach the intended consumer.
• Two decades in marketing, promotions and creative production, including working for CTV, CFAX and KOOL in advertising sales and promotions
• Created advertising campaigns for the Royal BC Museum, Island Savings, RE/MAX, Thrifty Foods, 2 Burley Men, Peninsula Co-op, Dodd's Furniture, Quality Foods, Lifestyle Markets, Butchart Gardens, Tourism Vancouver Island, Mayfair Shopping Centre, and several other high-profile businesses and organizations
• Award-winning promotions and commercial writer and producer for television (BCAB and PROMAX Awards for promotional spots created for the Royal BC Museum, Blockwatch and the BC Cancer Foundation)
• In-depth understanding of sponsorship and promotional media partnership strategies to maximize customer engagement and revenue
• Extensive experience in arts marketing, including Toronto's renowned Harbourfront Centre
• Former freelance journalist and photographer for Vancouver Island business, tourism and newspaper publications
• Former on-air personality with The New VI/A-Channel television station on Vancouver Island