Bruce is one of Vancouver Island's most recognizable faces. As a public figure and former broadcaster, he is known for his integrity, altruism and unique ability to create successful partnerships and collaborations.
His impeccable communication skills, in-depth knowledge of economic development and strong connections to leaders and decision makers, make him an effective engagement strategist for your business.
• Interim CEO, South Island Prosperity Partnership, 2019
• On air host and producer for TV and Radio in Ontario and British Columbia
• Senior Management Team member (client and community relations, facility manager - CTV Vancouver Island)
• Strategic Mentor, Leadership Victoria and Leadership Vancouver Island
• Greater Victoria United Way Campaign Cabinet Chair (3 terms)
• Fundraising Chair for Jeneece Place, a project of the Children’s Health Foundation Vancouver Island
• Board Member: College of Chiropractors of BC, Vancouver Island University Foundation (2 years as Board Chair), United Way of Greater Victoria, Greater Victoria Economic Development Agency (Now South Island Prosperity Partnership), Nanaimo Economic Development Corporation, CFAX Santas Anonymous
• Named one of the Top 20 Influencers on Vancouver Island by Douglas Magazine
• Named one of the region's 20 Most Powerful People by the Nanaimo Daily News
• Recipient, Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Medal for community service
• Recipient, Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce award Citizen of the Year
• Chairs Award of Distinction- United Way Centraide of Canada